Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Latest Project

Fall is here,and I needed  a new tote bag to go with it. . I found the perfect fallish fabric to make my tote. The great thing about making my own tote is I can do it with my own specifications. I love pockets, so I made it with lots of em! Take a look from beginning to end

First I had to machine quilt the fabric

                                                       
Then I added the zipper and straps
Then comes the lining and pockets. I love the leopard print. Note to self, I will have to make a leopard print scarf next!

                                                         
The finished product. I used it today and have already gotten a lot of compliments.
                
                                

           I love the inside pockets. I have room for my cell phone and date planner plus a whole lot more.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! The colors and patterns are great - perfect for fall!
    You are 'sew' talented!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete