Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's That Time of Year

I am a few weeks behind where I was last year. Early October is usually when I start to get my creativity in action by preparing for the Christmas season. Christmas is now only a little more than a month away away, and I have a lot to do. I usually sell my tote bags and get most of my business from the girls at work. Last year I made about a $250 profit. This year I am going to sell scarves as well. So far I have gotten good reviews.

Here are some samples




My daughter makes a lovely model doesn't she?



I have found these scarves to be very versatile. I can dress up a plain t shirt,  or wear them with a coat. They are made of a silky fabric I enjoy making them because they provide instant gratification. They only take about an hour from start to finish. I have about 10 done so far, but between Molly and myself we will be keeping the above four. Oh well that's one of  the hazards of the job!
Well that's a start. Will keep you posted for more items. I will also have some thoughts on Christmas presents for my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment